Very fake looking terracotta!
So long, farewell......
Hmm.....very fake looking white pots!
A slight improvement.
Let's add some "Funky"! I decided on horizontal stripes. First I had to measure multiple times around each pot to have straight stripes! Okay...say "straight stripes" 5 times in a row! I had no plan for the size and just randomly decided on the spacing and duplicated on both. Nice summer nail polish, too!
Then the taping begins. The Scotch Blue Painter's Tape worked well. I only ended up with a couple of "drips" where I didn't pay attention to sealing the edges well.
All taped....almost! After taking this picture I added one more strip on the upper side. Then it was time to spray, spray, spray! For the stripes I chose a medium gray by Krylon Fusion for Plastic in gloss to add some dimension.
And here the pretty ladies are! Just waiting for Spring to arrive!
Picture from Wikipedia
Currently, the plan is to fill with bright, dramatic coleus and lime potato vine
We'll see what next Spring brings! I'm guessing they'll look good with the pallet table!
This week's plan is for the storm door to finally come off and get painted. This project has been frustrated multiple times by the crazy weather here. And